For customers requiring a lower floor level more in line with a conventional trailer and body length between 12ft / 3.6m and 19ft / 5.8m (max internal sizes are 5.68m x 2.2m).
We offer the V Class super low-level chassis Conversion. For this system a new specialist 2.2ltr HDI or 3ltr HDI Peugeot / Fiat / Citreon van is supplied. As standard this incorporates built in spare wheel carrier, extended wing mirrors and tachograph where required.
Our Ultimate 36mm insulated 3 or 5 element GRP panel is used as the body in conjunction with a one piece GRP weather proof floor. The Al-KO super low-level is available with single or tandem rear axles giving a gross vehicle weight between 3500Kg and 5000Kg. The V Class conversion can be further enhanced by fitting an optional aerodynamic cab cowling.
Sizes:Width 7�6� (2.3m)
Length 12� to 19� (3.6 to 5.8m)
Axle(s):Single or Tandem rear axles
Weights:3500Kg upto 5000Kg
- Astral heavy duty non-slip floor
- Sliding cupboards full length of trailer
- Roof vent
- Instant hot water heater
- Water pump
- Mixer tap
- 2 deluxe 15� stainless steel sinks
- Wall shelf
- Embossed stainless steel worktops with aluminium seal
- Electric pack
- Chrome plated worktop supports
- Waste & water containers
- Gas shut off valves to equipment
- Large bore gas pipe
- Safety pack including first aid kit, gas certificate and fire extinguisher
- Fully bonded construction with a choice of 2 panel types,
15mm high gloss GRP or 5 element 36mm insulated GRP Panels
- 26mm 5 element insulated roof
- One piece GRP floor
- Gas box for 2 x 19kg bottles
- AJC designed heavy duty anodized aluminium
sections with built in rubber seal to openings
- Hatch with built in stainless steel external shelf
- Recessed road lights
- Stainless steel door catch
- AL-KO converted super low-level galvanised chassis
- GVW up to 5000Kg
- ABS brakes
- Tachograph where required
- Extended wing mirrors
The design process is critical to taking your ideas to reality. The design and layout of your unit and selection of appropriate equipment are critical to your business success.
Once we have a clear understanding of your needs, we can provide preliminary drawings to give you an indication of what your unit will look like together with a quote. Once the order is finalised, we can then produce a 3D drawing giving you detailed information for your approval, along with presentation visuals if desired.
The V-Class catering trailer manufactured by AJC Trailers is designed to allow the installation of a wide range of Catering Equipment from griddles, Bain Marie, deep fryers, scuttles, industrial ovens, burners, refrigeration, catering boilers, commercial coffee machines, doughnut makers or other specialist catering equipment.
- Lighting systems
- Paint colour
- Sign writing design and fit
- Display boards
- Various wall linings
- Anti vandal door
- Built in generator housing
- Sliding windows
- Resin floor